The BUWAvalve is an industrial butterfly valve. This industrial solution is suitable for manual locking of underground pipework and is perfectly suited for hard-to-reach locations. The BUWAvalve is especially effective in situations where the valve could easily be damaged.
The valve is developed for installation close to the storage tank. The BUWAvalve includes flanges and flanged bushes to connect with pipework. The diameter of the flange bush can be adjusted for connection to PVC pipework.
The extension of the industrial valve above ground level is robust and slim. The BUWAvalve extension can be supplied in every length up to a maximum of 1.5 meter, in increments of 0.1 meter. This enables the installation of several valves next to each other.
The BUWAvalve plate is made of PVC-U material and the saddle is made of nitrile rubber (NBR). It is possible to change the material for the specific composition of the liquid held in the tank.
Advantages of the BUWAvalve:
- Industrial valves with robust and slim extension for simple installation;
- Unique locking technique for maximum closing;
- Flexible adjustments to diameter and height;
- Easy installation under ground level;
- Simple locking above ground level with stand indicator;