The BUWAvalve is a butterfly type industrial valve. This industrial solution is suitable for manual locking of underground pipe work or applicable for difficult attainable locations. The BUWAvalve is especially effective in situations whereas the valve easily can be damaged.
The valve is developed for installation closely to the storage tank. The BUWAvalve is including flanges and flanged bushes to connect with pipe work. For the connection of PVC pipe work the required diameter for the flange bush can be adjust.
The extension of the industrial valve above ground level is robust and slim. The BUWAvalve extension can be supplied in every length up to a maximum of 1,5 meter with an extend ascending per 0,1 meter. This is needed for enabling the installation of several valves next to each other.
The BUWAvalve plate is made of PVC-U material and the saddle is made of NBR. It is possible to change the material for specific composition of the liquid.
- Industrial valves with robust and slim extension for simple installation
- Unique locking technique for maximum closing
- Flexibel by easy adjustments diameters and heights
- Easy installation under ground level
- Simple locking above ground level with stand indicator