Agriculture water tanks

Slurry storage tanks for Agriculture Water tank for manure

To feed the growing world population in the developing world requires sustainable intensification of food production. In 2050 the agriculture production will increase with 60% to comply the request of food. In 2050 the world population will increase to approximately nine billion people.

In the Netherlands there is a long history of developing crops, but also to keep on large scale of cows, pigs and poultry. In this area there is developed a lot of knowledge. This specific knowledge is used for further developments in mechanization and automatization in the agricultural business.

BUWATEC supplies tanks for storage of manure, sludge and irrigation.

BUWATEC supplies in this agriculture segment manure tanks as well as water tanks. The tanks are constructed of corrugated and curved metal sheet parts. The steel parts are connected with bolt sets and form the basics of a manure and irrigation tank. In combination with a liner, covers and accessories these parts form a complete slurry tank with the required capacity.

Manure and slurry tanks

Liquid manure is named dung, slurry or liquid manure. In the agricultural business we use the slurry or liquid manure to spread over or inject into the farmland. Farmers store the liquid manure in the BUWATEC manure or slurry tanks. In the Netherlands this type of water storage tanks need an official KIWA quality certificate, whereas the combination of the tank, liner and cover is qualified as a complete storage system. Specialized and qualified installation companies will carry out the installation of these manure storage systems. These companies are also supply the additional peripherals such as manure mixers, manure pumps and manure valves. An important part of the certification is the obligation to check the installation on functionality and status of the material after a period of 10 years.

Watertank for irrigationWater tanks for irrigation in the agriculture

Irrigation means practically using different technical equipment enabling farmers to use water for their crops, when the natural resources are not sufficient. Irrigation takes care for growing crops with a higher yield. In general 94% of watering the crops will be done by sprinkler or surface irrigation. The other 6% will take place with the more cost intensive and sophisticated techniques such as drip irrigation. In most cases these techniques are based on using ground water with a process of purification. BUWATEC supplies the infrastructure for water purification and water treatment as well as water storage system for ground or treated water.

Advantages agriculture tanks
  • Slurry tanks are designed as self-installation packages.
  • Manure tanks are always supplied including our unique coating system for maximum durability.
  • Slurry tanks will be transported on pallets. Which is export orientated.
  • Flexibility, modularity and sustainability of the slurry tank system. Everything can be built on the location with only hand tools.

Thanks for sending your message! We will get back to you shortly.

There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.

Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.

Send us a message

Contact Info

Copyright 2015. - Alle rechten voorbehouden. - CoC number: 24317700